ANN : SmartGit 3 RC 4 is available

Re: ANN : SmartGit 3 RC 4 is available

Andrew Herron
Glad to see the log scrolling bug is fixed, I hit that yesterday and was about to report it :)

Not that I need it, but if you want to add fullscreen support on OS X Lion too use com.apple.eawt.FullScreenUtilities.setWindowCanFullScreen(Window, boolean). This is the supported API as described in the Java for OS X release notes; there's even a method to initiate full screen mode yourself if you want (in eawt.Application). The app I work on does this using reflection to ensure it only calls it when the method is available, works great :)

Cheers,
Andy