Alter double-click behavior of modified file?

Alter double-click behavior of modified file?

Eugene Kashpureff
Is there any way to change the behavior when double-clicking(or pushing "enter" while selected) on a modified file from a Files pane(in the Main window, in the Log window, or elsewhere)? I am using a Changes pane in the Main window, and thus do not need to review diffs in a separate Window. I would rather double-clicking be used to Open the selected file, consistent with the Windows Explorer, etc behavior.

Thanks again for your continued work on SmartGit. I really appreciate the end-product!

Re: Alter double-click behavior of modified file?

syntevo Support
Hi Eugene,

Currently, there is no such option, but it makes sense and hence I've added your suggestion to our issue tracker.