Any plans to create a Mercurial GUI client?

Any plans to create a Mercurial GUI client?

kevinarood
Any plans yet?

Re: Any plans to create a Mercurial GUI client?

syntevo Support
We are working on it. Please give us some time.

09/15/2011 16:10 - kevinarood wrote:

> Any plans yet?

Re: Any plans to create a Mercurial GUI client?

kevinarood
That's great.  Do you have any sort of time frame for a beta release?

I would love to be involved if you want to put my e-mail on a list of early users.

--- In [hidden email], syntevo Support <smartgit@...> wrote:

> We are working on it. Please give us some time.

> 09/15/2011 16:10 - kevinarood wrote:
>
> > Any plans yet?

Re: Any plans to create a Mercurial GUI client?

syntevo Support
> Do you have any sort of time frame for a beta release?

Not yet. That's what I meant with "Please give us some time.".

09/16/2011 15:20 - kevinarood wrote:

> That's great.  Do you have any sort of time frame for a beta release?
>
> I would love to be involved if you want to put my e-mail on a list of early users.
>

> --- In [hidden email], syntevo Support <smartgit@...> wrote:
> >
> > We are working on it. Please give us some time.

> > Thomas Singer
> >

> > 09/15/2011 16:10 - kevinarood wrote:
> >
> > > Any plans yet?

Re: Any plans to create a Mercurial GUI client?

kevinarood
Thanks for your reply.