Bitbucket integration in Smartgit 7 preview 2

Bitbucket integration in Smartgit 7 preview 2

SmartGit mailing list
I am trying to use then new Bitbucket integration. As of preview 2, when trying to fetch pull requests from the context menu, I keep getting "Executing command has failed". I'm able to sync with my bitbucket account and the repo is syncing as well. There is scant documentation as it pertains to Bitbucket integration. Is there something I may be missing? Has anyone been able to get Bitbucket and Review features work?

Re: Bitbucket integration in Smartgit 7 preview 2

SmartGit mailing list
> I am trying to use then new Bitbucket integration. As of preview 2, when trying to
> fetch pull requests from the context menu, I keep getting "Executing command has
> failed". I'm able to sync with my bitbucket account and the repo is syncing as
> well.

Please send us log.txt (from the Settings directory, covering the incident) directly to [hidden email]

> I am trying to use then new Bitbucket integration. As of preview 2, when trying to
> fetch pull requests from the context menu, I keep getting "Executing command has
> failed". I'm able to sync with my bitbucket account and the repo is syncing as
> well. There is scant documentation as it pertains to Bitbucket integration. Is
> there something I may be missing? Has anyone been able to get Bitbucket and Review
> features work?

Re: Bitbucket integration in Smartgit 7 preview 2

SmartGit mailing list
I am sorry I can't figure out which email address to send the log.txt to. I know I cannot send it to the yahoo groups email account. Where am I supposed to send the log.txt file to? smartgit[at] ???

Thanks,
--Dennis

http://www.syntevo.com/blog