Bitbucket integration

echaz
can I haz pull requests in bitbucket?

This feature looks like it is available in SourceTree, so it probably isn't too hard.

Thanks,
Eric Chazan

Re: Bitbucket integration

WORMSS
People use Bitbucket? I honestly thought it was one of those sites that you hear about but noone would actually use.

Re: Bitbucket integration

Diederick C. Niehorster
I use it, because you can have free private repositories ;)

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 6:53 PM, WORMSS <[hidden email]> wrote:

> People use Bitbucket? I honestly thought it was one of those sites that you
> hear about but noone would actually use.

Re: Bitbucket integration

Neo Ramos
I'm very much interested in having pull request functionality (via Bitbucket) in SmartGit.

Currently, it appears it is only supported for Github.

Our company actually switched from Github to Bitbucket.

It made sense for us, as we were already using JIRA another product by Attlasian, makers of both products.

As result, we gained tight integration with JIRA.

The migration from Github to Bitbucket was smooth.

By the way, I'm in no way affiliated with Attlasian.
I'm just stating my opinion, based my experiences (and my colleagues).

@Syntevo please add this functionality.  It will allows to use only one tool for our development process (we are using git-flow btw)

Thank you.