Conflict Resolver not showing me the differences

Conflict Resolver not showing me the differences

SmartGit mailing list
I copied and pasted the left and right into .txt files and compared them with araxis and the only difference that it found is line 67, I'm not sure why the whole function is highlighted SmartGit 6.5.1

 11.19.2014-23.06.23 - tcmservices's library http://screencast.com/t/R06eEgAGEe

 http://screencast.com/t/R06eEgAGEe

 11.19.2014-23.06.23 - tcmservices's library http://screencast.com/t/R06eEgAGEe

 View on screencast.com http://screencast.com/t/R06eEgAGEe
 Preview by Yahoo

Re: Conflict Resolver not showing me the differences

SmartGit mailing list
> I copied and pasted the left and right into .txt files and compared them with
> araxis and the only difference that it found is line 67, I'm not sure why the
> whole function is highlighted SmartGit 6.5.1

Are there conflict markers in the your working tree file? Such kind of conflicts can happen if line endings have changed.

SmartGit mailing list
There are no conflict markers

Re: Conflict Resolver not showing me the differences

SmartGit mailing list
> There are no conflict markers

Is the problem still reproducible? In this case, please make a backup of your working tree file, then use Local > Resolve and select "Set to ... ours" and make sure Stage is *not* selected and confirm. This should give you a clean "left" version of the conflict in your working tree file. Make a backup again. Invoke Local > Resolve again, select "Set to ... theirs" and confirm. This should give you a clean "right" version of the conflict. Finally send all three backups to [hidden email].