Decouple the diff tool.

fmazerolle
I don't know if you realize, but the diff tool of SmartGit is REALLY awesome.
And it's really bad that we can't use it as stand alone. I often wish I could compare 2 files that are not tracked.

Having the tool available as a stand alone would be really nice.

Re: Decouple the diff tool.

syntevo Support
If the files are part of the project, you can select both and use "Query|Compare Two Files". The standa-alone tool is SmartSynchronize:

http://www.syntevo.com/smartsynchronize/download.html

02/03/2012 15:20 - fmazerolle_it wrote:

> I don't know if you realize, but the diff tool of SmartGit is REALLY awesome.
> And it's really bad that we can't use it as stand alone. I often wish I could
> compare 2 files that are not tracked.
>
> Having the tool available as a stand alone would be really nice.

Re: Decouple the diff tool.

Hesam
Just to update "syntevo Support"'s answer, in recent version of SmartGit it's under Query/"Show changes" (F4 as shortcut)