Downloaded Zip wor Windows can not be opened as Zip

Downloaded Zip wor Windows can not be opened as Zip

SmartGit mailing list
Hello,

 i have  downloaded the windows version of the smartgit client.

 Download Git Client SmartGit http://www.syntevo.com/smartgit/download?file=smartgit/smartgit-win32-setup-jre-6_5_6.zip

 http://www.syntevo.com/smartgit/download?file=smartgit/smartgit-win32-setup-jre-6_5_6.zip

 Download Git Client SmartGit http://www.syntevo.com/smartgit/download?file=smartgit/smartgit-win32-setup-jre-6_5_6.zip Download the platform-independent Git and Mercurial client SmartGit for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/Unix.

 View on www.syntevo.com http://www.syntevo.com/smartgit/download?file=smartgit/smartgit-win32-setup-jre-6_5_6.zip
 Preview by Yahoo

 7-Zip 9.20 is not able open the zip archive.

 Kind Regards

 Markus

Re: Downloaded Zip wor Windows can not be opened as Zip

SmartGit mailing list
Hi Markus,

This works fine for me - with Windows 8.1 or Altap Salamander 3. Does your downloaded file has a size of 54.868.570 bytes? Does the provided hash matches?

http://www.syntevo.com/blog