Feature Request: GPG-Signed Tags

Eugene Kashpureff
I would like to see support for creating(and verifying?) tags signed with GPG keys in SmartGit. Implementation on Windows may not be easy, but Msysgit ostensibly supports GnuPG tag signing(with some caveats), but I have not tried this myself.

If this is not possible, it isn't a show-stopper as the tagging can be done from the command line, but having a GUI for this feature would be very nice. Is this feature planned at all?

Re: Feature Request: GPG-Signed Tags

syntevo Support
Hi Eugene,

What particular should SmartGit do and what would be the use-case?