Full Screen mode appears under Windows Taskbar

Full Screen mode appears under Windows Taskbar

Is this where I report bugs?

I have my Windows Taskbar aligned to the left edge of my screen - my
preference for a wide screen monitor. If I switch SmartGit to full
screen mode (F11), smartgit appears behind my taskbar, instead of only
occupying the available desktop space. I can send a screenshot if
needed.

===============================
System Details
version: 6.5.1
build: 4118
os.name: Windows 7
os.version: 6.1
java.runtime.name: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
java.runtime.version: 1.7.0_67-b01
smartgit.settings:
C:\Users\graemeg\AppData\Roaming\syntevo\SmartGit\6.5

Regards,
  Graeme

Re: Full Screen mode appears under Windows Taskbar

SmartGit mailing list
Hi Graeme,

I can't reproduce the problem on my Windows 7 machine, no matter whether my taskbar is left or at the bottom. Maybe another application keeps your taskbar as top-most window?