Full directory tree with unchange files hidden?

Full directory tree with unchange files hidden?

wallismorton
Greetings,

One of the things that I like about SmartSVN is that even with unchanged files hidden it would always show the full directory tree in the Directories pane. However, SmartGit does not seem to have this feature. Is this possible to do in RC 1?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Full directory tree with unchange files hidden?

syntevo Support
> One of the things that I like about SmartSVN is that even with unchanged
> files hidden it would always show the full directory tree in the
> Directories pane. However, SmartGit does not seem to have this feature.

Thanks, we will fix this for RC2 resp. the final release.