How to Merge Files & Details Tabs?

SmartGit mailing list
I'm working with version 6.5.8 (build #4204) on Ubuntu 14.04.

I can't seem to figure out how to merge different windows into the same window group and create tabs.  For example, I started off in the log view and to the right I had a window area with two tabs: Details and Files.  When trying to reposition Details, I accidentally pulled it out of the tab group and now it's in it's own window group.  So, I now have two window areas, both with one tab each, one for Files and one for Details.

If I try to drag the Files tab into the Details area (or vice versa), it just repositions the window areas.  I would like Details, Files, and Comments to all be tabs in the same window area.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to Merge Files & Details Tabs?

SmartGit mailing list
> If I try to drag the Files tab into the Details area (or vice versa), it just
> repositions the window areas.  I would like Details, Files, and Comments to all be
> tabs in the same window area.

Did you try to pull the Files tab into the *center* of the Details tab? This works for me (I'm on Windows).