Quantcast

How to setup SmartGit with subversion without ignore merging

How to setup SmartGit with subversion without ignore merging

SmartGits ignore mapping to Subversion has been a nightmare.  I see there
is  a option to turn it off in the config file, but it says that you
shouldn't change it once you have got the repository.  However when you
first Clone the subversion Rep, you don't have option to turn it off.

What I'd like is if the .gitignore files just get put into subversion as a
regular file and has no effect on subversions ignores.

How do I set this up?

Regards,

Keith

Re: How to setup SmartGit with subversion without ignore merging

SmartGit mailing list
> SmartGits ignore mapping to Subversion has been a nightmare.

Can you please elaborate on the problems you are encountering? Can you provide some (public) test repository for which these problems can be reproduced?