I can't unsubscribe

I don't have a Yahoo Groups ID any more, but still get this mailing list
messages. I tried to click the "unsubscribe" link shown at the bottom of
each message. It sent me a confirmation that I am unsubscribed, yet I
still keep receiving these message.

So could the admin of this mailing list please remove me manually. That
would be much appreciated.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

Re: I can't unsubscribe

SmartGit mailing list
A Yahoo Group ID seems not to be necessary; an e-mail address should be sufficient. I've unsubscribed you.