I think the SmartGit website is down

kevinarood
Hi,

I tried yesterday and today to reach the http://www.syntevo.com site but I haven't been able to.  Could you please let me know when it becomes available again?

Thanks,

Kevin

Re: I think the SmartGit website is down

Petter Nilsen
On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 19:30:46 +0200, kevinarood <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried yesterday and today to reach the http://www.syntevo.com site but
> I haven't been able to.  Could you please let me know when it becomes
> available again?

Confirmed, it just sends an empty response without any data.

--
Petter Nilsen, Senior Software Engineer, Opera Software ASA
Phone no: +4792273494 / pettern at (guess what) opera.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: I think the SmartGit website is down

kevinarood
Hi Petter and everyone,

It looks like the site is back up.

Thanks,