Is it possible to add refs to the branches window

Is it possible to add refs to the branches window

SmartGit mailing list
Currently the branches window shows local and remote branches, stashes, tags etc.
As we move merged branches into "archive" refs (refs/archive/branchname) they wont show up anymore in Smartgit.
Can we add an "archive" group in the branches window ? Or is there a way to show all refs groups in the branches window ?

Thanks,

Jurgen

Re: Is it possible to add refs to the branches window

SmartGit mailing list
> Currently the branches window shows local and remote branches, stashes, tags etc.
> As we move merged branches into "archive" refs (refs/archive/branchname) they wont
> show up anymore in Smartgit.
> Can we add an "archive" group in the branches window ? Or is there a way to show
> all refs groups in the branches window ?

I've uploaded a new build which supports system property "smartgit.branch.otherRefs" now:

http://www.syntevo.com/smartgit/documentation/6.5/show?page=system-properties

Adding following line to smartgit.properties should give you "archive" refs in "Others" category:

smartgit.branch.otherRefs=notes;archive

Please give it a try: Help > Check for Latest Build

> Currently the branches window shows local and remote branches, stashes, tags etc.
> As we move merged branches into "archive" refs (refs/archive/branchname) they wont
> show up anymore in Smartgit.
> Can we add an "archive" group in the branches window ? Or is there a way to show
> all refs groups in the branches window ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jurgen

Re: Is it possible to add refs to the branches window

SmartGit mailing list
Thanks !
This works perfectly.

Regards,