Layout Customization - Index Editor in "Project Frame"

Layout Customization - Index Editor in "Project Frame"

Eugene Kashpureff
SmartGit 2.1.6

I'm trying to customize the "Project Frame"(Main Window), and trying to figure out if there is any way to use the three-pane "Index Editor" instead of the default two-pane "Changes" viewer. I've dug into settings.xml, and have found the string which appears to control the layout for the various Frames/Windows(<obj key="projectFrameLayouts" type="@DockingLayouts"><obj key="layout-main" type="@DockingLayout"><prop key="layoutString" value="longstringofjibberish">). However, they're not in a plaintext or XML format, nor anything that I recognize.

Is there any way, supported or otherwise, to accomplish this? I would very much like to be able to use the Index Editor functionality without spawning an extra window.

Thanks!

Re: Layout Customization - Index Editor in "Project Frame"

syntevo Support
No, there is absolutely no way.