Linux version 6.0.6 crash

SmartGit mailing list
Just installed the latest 6.0.6 version on Ubuntu (14.04).

 Most of the time as soon as the app loads it crashes (gui just disappears). Other times the gui loads, but as soon as I make my first choice (existing repo, new repo, etc) it crashes.

Re: Linux version 6.0.6 crash

SmartGit mailing list
You should find some hs_err_pid files on your disk when a SmartGit hard-crashes. Please send them to the support.

BTW, my overall experience with 14.04 is suboptimal - it often crashes or hangs up - even without haven started SmartGit.