OSX SmartGit throws error on terminal open

OSX SmartGit throws error on terminal open

SmartGit mailing list
I am getting a error=2 when I try to "open in terminal" a local repository. It says so no such file or directory found.

 It also says cannot run program and references open-terminal.sh  which is not located anymore in Contents/MacOS/ folder under package contents.

Re: OSX SmartGit throws error on terminal open

SmartGit mailing list
Please open the SmartGit preferences and select the correct path for this external tool.

http://www.syntevo.com/blog