Opening SG 6 asks to select repo

AndersOhrt

I have SG 6 nested in the system tray mainly for speed, I never click on icons. Starting SG 6 with a hotkey brings up the "Welcome to SG" dialog and asks to select a repo. It should just select the previously used repo (it did in SG 5).

Disabling the system tray brings back the old behaviour, but makes startup slower.

Re: Opening SG 6 asks to select repo

syntevo Support
Hi Anders,

I agree, double-clicking the tray icon should do the same as launching a second instance.