Pull requests for Stash repos

SmartGit mailing list
I noticed tonight on this page http://www.syntevo.com/smartgit/whatsnew
that SmartGit has some pull request support for GitHub.  We use Stash
repos.  Any plans for providing similar functionality for Stash?

Thanks.

--
Guy Rouillier

---

Re: Pull requests for Stash repos

SmartGit mailing list
Well, that's embarrassing :(.  Stash pull requests are supported.  I
just didn't know how to get to them.  They only show in the log window
branches tab, but not the main window branches tab.  Is that working as
designed?

I commented on a specific line of a source file.  I then went to Stash
in the browser, and my comment was correctly displayed.  Very nice!
However, my comment is never displayed in SmartGit.  I notice now in my
log window that the refresh icon for the branches tab has a red X over
it.  The message is "Refresh failed.  Unexpected token VALUE(1707) at
position 1333173."  I didn't notice if that was there before I made my
pull request comment.

Should all the comments made in Stash for this pull request be showing
in SmartGit?  Or only ones that were originally entered through SmartGit
(which would be only my single comment)?

Thanks.

--
Guy Rouillier

>that SmartGit has some pull request support for GitHub.  We use Stash
>repos.  Any plans for providing similar functionality for Stash?
>
>Thanks.
>
>--
>Guy Rouillier

---

Re: Pull requests for Stash repos

SmartGit mailing list
> Well, that's embarrassing :(.  Stash pull requests are supported.  I
> just didn't know how to get to them.  They only show in the log window
> branches tab, but not the main window branches tab.  Is that working as
> designed?

It is: usually work with pull requests is rather Log-related, hence the functionality is only present there. Still, in the main window you should see (!)-markers for incoming pull requests which are assigned to you.

> However, my comment is never displayed in SmartGit.  I notice now in my
> log window that the refresh icon for the branches tab has a red X over
> it.  The message is "Refresh failed.  Unexpected token VALUE(1707) at
> position 1333173."  I didn't notice if that was there before I made my
> pull request comment.

Can you please send me log.txt to [hidden email] ? Does the problem persist even after restarting SmartGit?

> Should all the comments made in Stash for this pull request be showing
> in SmartGit?

Yes.