Repo displays as empty on main window

elrond79
Hi there - I already made a bug report for this, but wanted to give a little more information...

Basically, the problem is that when I open up our main repo here, the main SmartGit window shows NO files, and NO directories... even though it has correctly found the repo, since you can view the log, and see what branch it's on.

The bug occurs with the latest version (M5) and the previous (M4b4) on linux, and on M5 on osx (haven't tested M4b4 on osx).

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to replicate the bug on any other test repos I have created. We would, however, be willing to make our repo available to syntevo for debugging purposes - given both how responsive your company has been thus far, and that this is essentially a show-stopper bug as far as our company is concerned, and likely would be for any others that encountered it, I'm hoping you will take us up on our offer.

The only caveat is that the repo contains some sensitive / proprietary material, so we would likely require some sort of NDA on your part.

Re: Repo displays as empty on main window

syntevo Support
Could you please send the log file (~/Library/Preferences/SmartGit/1/log.txt)
to [hidden email]? Thanks in advance.