Request: Add linenumbers to diff

SmartGit mailing list
Hi!

 Please consider add a new setting to enable linenumbers on builtin diff panels.
 It is an extra step to open external diff tool to just get linenumbers for the diff section.

 Regards
 Roland

Re: Request: Add linenumbers to diff

SmartGit mailing list
Good one, sometimes I'd be happy to have line numbers as well

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:45 PM, [hidden email] [smartgit] <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>

> Please consider add a new setting to enable linenumbers on builtin diff
> panels.
>
> It is an extra step to open external diff tool to just get linenumbers for
> the diff section.
>

> Regards
>
> Roland

Re: Request: Add linenumbers to diff