Revert fails - Unable to unlink old '' (Permission Denied)

Revert fails - Unable to unlink old '' (Permission Denied)

waltw87
Hi again,

Changed a file, right click, revert, fails.  I am running SmartGit as administrator on Windows Vista . . . kind of strange.  Fetches and whatnot work fine, just reverting fails.

-Walt

Re: Revert fails - Unable to unlink old '' (Permission Denied)

waltw87
Temporary work around seems to be:

Right Click the file, Log, Right Click the file under the Files list in change history, then Save As, which defaults to replacing the current.  This works... Revert would of course be nice :)

--- In [hidden email], "waltw87" <waltw87@...> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Changed a file, right click, revert, fails.  I am running SmartGit as administrator on Windows Vista . . . kind of strange.  Fetches and whatnot work fine, just reverting fails.
>
> -Walt

Re: Revert fails - Unable to unlink old '' (Permission Denied)

> Changed a file, right click, revert, fails.  I am running SmartGit as
> administrator on Windows Vista . . . kind of strange.  Fetches and whatnot
> work fine, just reverting fails.

Thanks for reporting. This seems to be a regression in Milestone 5 build. We
hope to fix this for the next build.