SG 6 does not remember "Show Staged Files" option

SG 6 does not remember "Show Staged Files" option

AndersOhrt
If I de-select "Show Staged Files" (Ctrl-4), and then quit and restart SG 6, the setting has been re-selected again.

Re: SG 6 does not remember "Show Staged Files" option

syntevo Support
This is by intention. We consider this a temporary option, especially to quickly find conflicting files when doing a merge/rebase. Hence we think it is useful that you'll see only-index-changed files after restart.

What other people think about it?

05/08/2014 09:20 - AndersOhrt wrote:

> If I de-select "Show Staged Files" (Ctrl-4), and then quit and restart SG 6,
> the setting has been re-selected again.

Re: SG 6 does not remember "Show Staged Files" option

AndersOhrt
I actually agree, I thought it was a bug but I think I prefer the new behaviour.