Quantcast

SmartGit GoogleGroups

SmartGit mailing list
We want to invite everybody to join our new SmartGit GoogleGroup at

<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/smartgit>

and discuss SmartGit topics there.

This YahooGroup will be shutdown in the near future.

http://www.syntevo.com/blog

Re: SmartGit GoogleGroups

SmartGit mailing list
Thomas Singer [hidden email] [smartgit] schreef op 19-6-2015 om 14:51:

> We want to invite everybody to join our new SmartGit GoogleGroup at
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/forum/smartgit>
>
> and discuss SmartGit topics there.
>
> This YahooGroup will be shutdown in the near future.

Does that mean no more email list interface then?

André

Re: SmartGit GoogleGroups

SmartGit mailing list
Hi André,

No, GoogleGroups also offer an email interface.

06/19/2015 15:20 - André Somers [hidden email] [smartgit] wrote:

> Thomas Singer [hidden email] [smartgit] schreef op 19-6-2015 om 14:51:
> >
> > We want to invite everybody to join our new SmartGit GoogleGroup at
> >
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/forum/smartgit>
> >
> > and discuss SmartGit topics there.
> >
> > This YahooGroup will be shutdown in the near future.
> >
> Does that mean no more email list interface then?
>
> André

RE: SmartGit GoogleGroups

SmartGit mailing list
FYI: If you are trying to subscribe via email to a google group so you can use an alternative email (i.e. non-Gmail), send email to:

[hidden email]

From the email account that you want the group to use.

Reply via email to the confirmation. If you use the web link in the reply email, the subscription will be added to your Google+/Gmail account if you are currently logged in to Google (cookie based).

Once you are subscribed, you can send a new post to the group via the email address of

[hidden email]

-X

To: [hidden email]
From: [hidden email]
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 15:38:40 +0200
Subject: Re: [smartgit] SmartGit GoogleGroups

Hi André,

No, GoogleGroups also offer an email interface.

06/19/2015 15:20 - André Somers [hidden email] [smartgit] wrote:

> Thomas Singer [hidden email] [smartgit] schreef op 19-6-2015 om 14:51:
>>
>> We want to invite everybody to join our new SmartGit GoogleGroup at
>>

>> and discuss SmartGit topics there.
>>
>> This YahooGroup will be shutdown in the near future.
>>
> Does that mean no more email list interface then?
>
> André

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

Re: SmartGit GoogleGroups

We want to remind those of you who have not yet subscribed to the new
SmartGit GoogleGroup that this Yahoo group will be closed at the end of
July 2015. Please post messages to the SmartGit GoogleGroup instead: