SmartGit Linux missing menus

SmartGit mailing list
Why are there no menus in the Linux version of SmartGit?  They seem very important.

I am using 6.0.5 installed using the .deb package on Ubuntu 12.04.

Re: SmartGit Linux missing menus

SmartGit mailing list
This works fine for me with Ubuntus standard theme. What theme you are using?

> Why are there no menus in the Linux version of SmartGit?  They seem very
> important.
>
> I am using 6.0.5 installed using the .deb package on Ubuntu 12.04.

Re: SmartGit Linux missing menus

rhv70
I use the default.  In fact I don't know offhand how to change themes.