SmartGit closes one I drg it to second monitor

SmartGit closes one I drg it to second monitor

Hesam

I have upgraded to version 1.5.5.
Application is working fine on my Macbook.
However, when I connect my monitor to the ma, drag SmartGit and drop it somewhere in the monitor then application is gone. Even when I click on it's icon on bottom tray app does not display.
I need to close the app and relaunch it again and keep it in my Macbook screen to get it to work.

It happened in this version and in other old versions was working fine.

Thanks.