Smartgit exits on certain assembler source files

Smartgit exits on certain assembler source files

SmartGit mailing list
When the "Changes" window is enabled and I click on certain assembler files in the "Files" window SmartGit just exits.

This is also the case when the "Changes" is closed and I try to start the diff viewer with that file.

Unfortunately I am not asked to send a crash report when SmartGit restarts. Is there anything I could do to provide more debugging information?

Re: Smartgit exits on certain assembler source files

SmartGit mailing list
This sounds like a hard crash in Javas regular expression code. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to reproduce ourselves. To work-around this problem, remove the assembler extension from the syntax coloring option in the preferences.