Some settings could not be read and Failed to aquire lock...

Some settings could not be read and Failed to aquire lock...

SmartGit mailing list
Hello smartgit,

Likely due to a power outage mid-session, SmartGit has been warning
that the "passwords" could not be read and I get the "Failed to aquire
lock".

While I've solved the 2nd problem in the past a few times, and would
be nice if SG could resolve the problem on it's own.

 Mike                          mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Some settings could not be read and Failed to aquire lock...

SmartGit mailing list
> Likely due to a power outage mid-session, SmartGit has been warning
> that the "passwords" could not be read and I get the "Failed to aquire
> lock".

You should see this warning only once, after that "passwords" should be renamed to "passwords.corrupt" and for the next start you will have an empty password store.