Sorting the list of remote repos in the Pull window

Sorting the list of remote repos in the Pull window

kevinarood
Hi again,

Another thing that would be nice is to sort the list of remote repos in the "pull" window by remote name.

Thanks,

Kevin

Re: Sorting the list of remote repos in the Pull window

syntevo Support
If you mean the content of the combobox, then yes, I'll add it for the next major version.

09/19/2012 17:50 - kevinarood wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Another thing that would be nice is to sort the list of remote repos in the "pull"
> window by remote name.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

Re: Sorting the list of remote repos in the Pull window

kevinarood
Sounds great.  Thanks Thomas