Spell Checker

juerglehni
Hello,

I am trying to find out how to activate a spell checker for commit message on OSX, but so far I could not find anything. The only information I managed to find concerns SmartSVN, not SmartGIT:

http://www.syntevo.com/smartsvn/documentation.html?page=preferences.spell-checker

Is there a similar feature on SmartGIT?

Thanks,

Jürg

Re: Spell Checker

syntevo Support
> I am trying to find out how to activate a spell checker for commit message on
> OSX, but so far I could not find anything. The only information I managed to
> find concerns SmartSVN, not SmartGIT:

The spell checker is not yet included in SmartGit, but it's on our RFE list.

03/03/2011 15:30 - juerglehni wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to find out how to activate a spell checker for commit message on OSX,
> but so far I could not find anything. The only information I managed to find
> concerns SmartSVN, not SmartGIT:
>
> http://www.syntevo.com/smartsvn/documentation.html?page=preferences.spell-checker
>
> Is there a similar feature on SmartGIT?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jürg

Re: Spell Checker

nurikabe
+1 for spell checking.

--- In [hidden email], syntevo Support <smartgit@...> wrote:

> > I am trying to find out how to activate a spell checker for commit message on
> > OSX, but so far I could not find anything. The only information I managed to
> > find concerns SmartSVN, not SmartGIT:
>
> The spell checker is not yet included in SmartGit, but it's on our RFE list.

> Marc Strapetz
>

> 03/03/2011 15:30 - juerglehni wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am trying to find out how to activate a spell checker for commit message on OSX,
> > but so far I could not find anything. The only information I managed to find
> > concerns SmartSVN, not SmartGIT:
> >
> > http://www.syntevo.com/smartsvn/documentation.html?page=preferences.spell-checker
> >
> > Is there a similar feature on SmartGIT?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jürg

Re: Spell Checker

Revolt
It's 2015 now, what's the progress with the spell checker?

Re: Spell Checker

apuchkov
+1