Suggestion: Ability to recursively scan for existing repositories

Suggestion: Ability to recursively scan for existing repositories

g4@novadsp.com
All of my 'stuff' tends to reside in \src. There are a great many repos. It
would be really good to be able to point SG at \src and have it find all the
.git instances within that folder tree. This would greatly reduce the time
it takes to manage existing repos.

Thanks.

Re: Suggestion: Ability to recursively scan for existing repositories

syntevo Support
That's what SmartGit 6 does when starting on first start (without finding settings from a previous version).

04/07/2014 17:40 -  wrote:

> All of my 'stuff' tends to reside in \src. There are a great many repos. It
> would be really good to be able to point SG at \src and have it find all the
> .git instances within that folder tree. This would greatly reduce the time
> it takes to manage existing repos.
>

> Thanks.

Re: Suggestion: Ability to recursively scan for existing repositories

xgdgsc
But I want to use that scan function again after setting somethings now. I don' t want to reset all config for this function. Can you make an menu entry for that? It should be quite easy to do and boosts convenience for users.