how do I remove my master password?

SmartGit mailing list
I put in a master password and now I've changed my mind.  How do I remove it?

Re: how do I remove my master password?

SmartGit mailing list
Open the SmartGit preferences, page "Authentication" and select the Change Master Password button. There you have the possibility to *set* a new master password (forgetting all the stored information) or to *change* the master password (by entering the current master password).