multiple repos in one window

SmartGit mailing list
Dear SG guys,

I just restarted smartgit while having multiple repos open in
different windows. After the restart, they were open in the same
window (which was titled "2 git repos"). I wanted to split them up
again into separate windows, so hoped i could do that with a
right-click. Instead i had to close one of the repos first, and then
right-click open in new window.

Just a tiny point that you might be able to make smoother: allow to
"tear off" open repos to their own window.

Best,
Dee

Re: multiple repos in one window

SmartGit mailing list
Hi Dee,

SmartGit 6.1 will allow to open a repository in a new window, if the selected repository is open in the current window and there are other repositories open in the current window.