osx add branch lacks keyboard navigation

osx add branch lacks keyboard navigation

Ben Vesco
OSX Lion
eap7

Using the "add branch" dialog there is no way to navigate via keyboard. The
tab key does not take focus out of the "Branch" box and the arrow keys also
do not allow me to select anything other than the default highlighted "Add
Branch" button but I want to select "Add Branch & Switch" without having to
reach for mouse or touchpad.

Re: osx add branch lacks keyboard navigation

syntevo Support
Please open the System Preferences, click on "Keyboard", select the page "Keyboard Shortcuts" and select the option "All controls".

01/04/2012 07:20 - Ben Vesco wrote:

> OSX Lion
> eap7
>
> Using the "add branch" dialog there is no way to navigate via keyboard. The
> tab key does not take focus out of the "Branch" box and the arrow keys also
> do not allow me to select anything other than the default highlighted "Add
> Branch" button but I want to select "Add Branch & Switch" without having to
> reach for mouse or touchpad.

Re: osx add branch lacks keyboard navigation

Ben Vesco
Ugh, why would Apple make something like that? Anyway, that did indeed fix
my "problem" on my new computer and things are working as expected.

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:40 AM, syntevo Support <[hidden email]>wrote:

> **
>

> Please open the System Preferences, click on "Keyboard", select the page
> "Keyboard Shortcuts" and select the option "All controls".

> 01/04/2012 07:20 - Ben Vesco wrote:
>
> > OSX Lion
> > eap7
> >
> > Using the "add branch" dialog there is no way to navigate via keyboard.
> The
> > tab key does not take focus out of the "Branch" box and the arrow keys
> also
> > do not allow me to select anything other than the default highlighted
> "Add
> > Branch" button but I want to select "Add Branch & Switch" without having
> > reach for mouse or touchpad.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: