sub directories not entirely sorted

SmartGit mailing list
Dear SmartGit,

I have a git repo where my sub directories never seem to get fully sorted.
My directory structure appears like this in the Repositories tab, and in
the Relative Directory column  (when sorted on that column) in the the
Files tab.

audio/
audio/0db26df840bd11e4/rev2/release
audio/...(15 others all sorted)
audio/9f017cecd21b11e3/rev1/release
audio/*20e13b84aec759a*/rev1/release
audio/...(mostly randomly sorted after this, though often there are
clusters of sorted subdirectories)

This is frustrating because I often want to sort them to find a changeset
in a particular directory. Fortunately, as I was typing this email, I
accidentally discovered that when the Repositories tab has focus and I
start typing, the "Search For:" input box appears and it can jump to a
matching directory. So there is a work around.

I'm currently using SmartGit 6.5.2 (build #4133) on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS in
VirtualBox.

Thanks for listening,
Eric Pyle

Re: sub directories not entirely sorted

SmartGit mailing list
Hi Eric,

Please send a screenshot illustrating the problem to [hidden email]. Thanks in advance.